Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015.....Thursday....

What a blessed New Years Eve!  Spent the night boding farewell to 2014 with some dear friends of many!  It was a good year.  A year that saw so very very many changes for us.  A year that dreams of many years became a reality.  But not without hardships and so very much physical, mental and even emotional labor.  We have come to the place of true contentment.  Looking forward to what 2015 has to offer.  Spent the last couple of days being quiet and searching within myself to find my word of the year for 2015.  I thought I knew it but awoke with a word that was totally NOT ME...gave that some thought and finally felt totally led to my original word.  So here I go forward with the word RHYTHM....in my heart.  The kind of ebb and flow rhythm of pulling and pushing...changing and accepting.  Im excited to see where and how this new year looks.  And im so very thankful for those of you here with me on this journey.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment