Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday.....January 17, 2015....

I AM POOPED!  I rarely every stay away from home this long  at one time.  Left here at nine am and finally home at ten.  Ready to seriously collapse into bed!  Lumberjack got home around two to spend the evening with the animals and working outside while I was gone.  I know he missed me but sometimes I think he really enjoys time here alone as I do during the week.  Did a little shopping with coffee in hand of course early this morning.  Then a change of clothes and headed to a mountain lake for my first ever polar plunge.  It was for the humane society there were literally hundreds of people.  They had to cut five inches of ice off of the lake yesterday to prepare.  It was cold and amazing.  I would definately do it again.  A hot shower and cleaned up and a tiny rest at my sisters then a little more shopping before meeting a friend in town for dinner.  The most amazing goat cheese pizza and oatmeal stout beer and dessert....krumpes donut bread pudding of which we shared of course!  Home and done till tomorrow!
Be well,
Lisa









No comments:

Post a Comment