Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday.....January 21, 2015....

FINALLY!!!  Finally the living room floor is complete!  Oh my goodness that seemed to take forever!  I am totally smitten with it however.  Completely done with skid/pallet wood.  Stained in a Honey Oak and a semi gloss clear poly.  The smell has been overwhelming and I am about DONE for the day.  Add to that the fact that it snowed...just enough to make a mess really!  Pups have been walked, knitting worked on, barn chores complete and Fried cabbage and boneless pork chops are cooking away for dinner.  Just waiting on the Lumberjack to come home and retire early with me this evening.
Be well,
Lisa








2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks great! I know it's really hard to live in the area you are working on. We just went through some of this! Nice to be done and sit back and enjoy!
    Hey, look, I got by before you post is 24 hours old! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floor looks fantastic! Congratulations! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete