Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday.....December 27, 2014....


This weather has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  I keep telling myself not to get used to it and honestly I dont want to.  I do love me some winter but wow being able to have the Lumberjack home and some nice weather to get some outside projects done has been the absolute best.  Today was a very productive day.  Greek yogurt made, wheat grass set in a new tray, mealworms cleaned, barns cleaned and more work done on the laundry/generator room.  Not going to post more pics of it until we have the entire area finished.  Have been pinning like crazy for that area back there.  Looking forward to an area of a living wall, moving water, lots of plants and a place to relax...and hoop in privacy!  Ready to settle in with a new reality sort of show I suppose it would be.  Only two episodes available....The pioneers from National geographic.  Have a great evening.
Be well,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, our weather has been "strange" here to say the least. more like a yo-yo! It really looks like it could snow this morning. all grey, no wind, and the birds are going crazy at the feeder. Looking forward to seeing those pictures of your laundry/generator room! Hope you have a very blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete