Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday......January 30, 2015....

The wind is blowing so wildly here tonight at the cottage.  But its toasty inside.  Home after a very long but enjoyable day. Some shopping with the girls....and I bought myself a pair of leather leggings...yes leather leggings!!  I could not even believe I did but came home and put on a tunic and pair of black pumps and WHOA!  Best deal of the day too at four dollars! And since this is a place that I hope to some day look back and just reflect all of the good and bad in this life will take a minute and share one of my favorite parts of the day.  While walking in a store and past a sign Cassie says....look mom they are having hula hooping lessons.  I of course took a pic of the ad to take home and look further into.  Turned to her and said wow you really do love me dont you.  She then says....well you know we do laugh at you but yes yes I do.  I will absolutely treasure that moment.  I pray I always give them something to laugh at and and am so glad that they love my quirky ways. After being away from home most of the day I really wanted to climb in some comfy pjs and relax but we had plans to meet some very long time friends that were visiting the town here for dinner at our local favorite restaurant.  Tried a new sandwich tonight and it was absolutely amazing!  Home now and definately ready to settle in with some Hulu and the love of my life.
Be well,
Lisa



2 comments:

  1. Hickory smoked ribs?! I am there! Also, how do they define hippies? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha they dont its TOTALLY a hippie place!! A little shaggy at first but the food is amazing and the company even better!! Just a sign they have as they have strange signs everywhere. lol. Their naan smoked brisket flatbreads are amazing!

      Delete