Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday.....January 16, 2015

I woke this morning earlier than usual for me to get the barn chores done and cleaned up and ready to go do some shopping with the girls.  Guess what was outside to meet me????  THE SUN!!!  So bright and shining coming up over the mountain...what else was I to do...but take a selfie with that old girl I have missed sooooo much!  It was chilly in the morning but warmed up nicely by the end of the day.  A few good finds at Target for the new baby and Firefly and the pups of course.  A quick trip to Michaels was a good one.  And then theres TJ max....ahhhh....TJ Maxx.  I love that store.  A few baby shower gifts, more baby clothes and then ME!  A realy adorable silky summer tank for only 5 dollars!!!  A run to Giant with the girls then it was home for me.  The  stove needed to be replenished the pups needed walked and I needed to have some down time before the Lumberjack came home.  Getting a little nervous about tomorrow mornings polar plunge....but im ready at the same time.  Its all in the "Rhythm"....."Marching to the beat of my own drum".....my word and saying for the year 2015.  Many more adventures coming after this one!
Be well,
Lisa


1 comment:

  1. Yes, we too enjoyed some beautiful sunshine and warmer temps. I took a nice walk on my lunch break! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete