Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday.....January 20, 2015....

I will never be so happy as when Iget this living room floor FINISHED!!  I absolutely despise the smell of the stain and poly.  Trying to do it in sections and with open windows to not overwhelm myself.  This morning after coffee and morning barn chores I did quite a large area of it.  Banked the stove down good and left the cottage!!  What a good day to get out.  And I am so proud of myself for venturing into a new area!  I am always heading to my old areas and today agreed to meet a friend at an area closer to my neck of the woods.  Why oh why have I not been going in this direction till now??  It was amazingly LOVELY!  Find myself thinking I may want to retire in Virginia!!  The area we went to was in the Old Town area....where the streets are closed to traffic and are paved with brick...old structures and cute businesses.  Im definately making a few more trips there and soon.  Coffee at this french cafe was so good.  Home and ready to settle in with the fumes no less....ugh!  Larry is bringing home pizza and we are renting a movie on amazon!  Not much on the agenda after evening barn chores here!
Be well,
Lisa







1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks like a really neat area! Finishing floors is hard work and something we need to do here is refinish ours as they are pretty worn out. Hope you had an enjoyable evening!

    ReplyDelete