Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday....January 28, 2015...

It was so refreshing to feel the sun on my face all day today.  It was cold still but the sun was so warm streaming in those windows.  I have yet to finish the homeless scarf but determined before bed to have done so.  Three pup walks and many trips to the barn just to be outside!  I will have to do evening barn chores by myself this evening as the Lumberjack wont be home until fairly late.  We found a used Anderson locking screen door for only 40 dollars and he is leaving work to go an hour away to pick it up.  We have been wanting to put another door in the cottage for awhile now and as we are getting close to getting the addition on we will need to have one before we complete the kitchen.  I did spend some time today starting the leeks.  So excited to be able to play in dirt and watch something emerge over time.  Well dinner is ready and I must eat alone and keep his warm.
Be well,
Lisa




2 comments:

  1. The sun was a glorious sight today! I could do without the wind but then I guess it helps to dry things out a bit. Glad you got out to enjoy some of the sunshine! Cold is always better with sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some sunshine in today!

    ReplyDelete