Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday....February 4, 2015....

An early post here today.  Its the kind of day where I sit here and just feel absolutely overwhelmed with life and emotions.  It has been an absolutely lovely day outside.  As I type the fire is burning just enough to keep the fire going, the windows are open and the sun is streaming in with all its glory!  during late noon barn chores I simply did not want to come inside!  Its a muddy mess but I will take it and enjoy it!  Up early this am to get the barn chores done before heading to town today instead of tomorrow.  The sun was shining and the air crisp and cold...there was a HUGE red headed woodpecker just knocking away at a tree here at the cottage.  I had a dr appt this am before going with Karla to get the organic produce order for the month.  Not so good...well not bad I guess either.  I have struggled for five years now with some major sinus issues about every six to eight years.  It seems that claritan d is causing some heart racing issues so it was time to seek medical advice.  A cat scan is ordered for next week and surgery is inevitable.  Apprently I have a major deviated septum!  This is NOT something I am looking forward to at all.  Actually have alot of fear.  But I simply cannot live with the pain and pressure any longer.  It sucks the life right out of a body.  A trip to a few stores and of course the greenhouse.  Home with lovely produce and some fresh new houseplants as well as some succelents to do up the terrarium tomorrow.  Home....well....yep theres alot of noise in this cottage upon my arrival.  Peep...Peep...Peep....yep two have hatched with five more working their way out.  Good thing I picked up a few of the things needed at tractor supply today.  The duck eggs...well not so sure about them just yet.  And this is a very minute amount considering what we had set but we are happy with it none the less.  Life is abounding all around here on this little farmstead...what with seeds starting...new house plants...seeds going in the ground outside and now these littles...and Indie not so far behind.  Im am feeling a renewing within my spirit and it is amazing!  The lumberjack will be a little late tonight as he is stopping for a haircut so tuna cakes on a bed of lettuce and some homemade aioli for dinner it will be.  As for me...well im medicated so early barn chores a quick and delicious meal and an early evening for sure!
Be well,
Lisa






1 comment:

  1. Baby chicks! Yay~! I sincerely hope there is nothing seriously wrong. I pray God protect you and heal you.

    ReplyDelete