Thursday, February 12, 2015

The kitchen.....

Oh this kitchen project is wearing on me so terribly.  I feel like my entire life has been shaken up and turned upside down when that area of our cottage is in dissaray.  And a mess it is!  I have no countertops...no shelves...nothing.  Just piles and piles of stuff everywhere and its driving me nuts.  No meals have been made in there for two days now and will not probably until the weekend when at least one wall where the countertop and shelving is and will be finished.  Poor Lumberjack is working so hard to finish this area.  He can sense the tension in me and I feel so bad for him.  He feels so bad for the mess im having to work around he left work an hour early tonight and stopped for a surprise for me.  An early valentines gift.  Photo coming tomorrow.  Another Alex and Ani bracelet.  One of the collector series and one I have been eyeing for some time now.  I love him so very very much.  I am so blessed to have him!!  Well im going to go and try to give him some help.  Not that there is much I can do but I can be there for support none the less!
Be well,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! We just went through a "smallish" remodel and it drove me crazy! I am dreading when we get around to the kitchen although I really want it done. We just may have to have carryout every. single. day! Hope you have a great weekend and sounds like a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete