Sunday, February 22, 2015

Been M-I-A lately....

Its been a tough week since Monday.  Things are moving slowly here at the homestead.  I have struggled with a very major sinus infection and the medicine took quite awhile to take effect and left me feeling worse in the very beginning.  Feeling much better at the end of the weekend here.  All beit a little down in the dumps so to say.  There is about 6 inches of snow outside from yesterdays storm...or so the Lumberjack tells me...as I am in major denial and refusing to believe its there.  Ducking my head under the covers and waiting on it to pass!  So ready for some nice weather.  Maybe if I "felt" better it wouldnt be so bad but it just compounds it all really.  Anyhow headed to the kitchen to make some waffles for breakfast before starting on the finishings of the second wall.
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment