Thursday, February 5, 2015

AN AMAZING ARTICLE THAT SPEAKS MY HEART!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and share here for anyone looking for an amazing article on FOOD!!  I am SOOOOO over all of the lables...yes all.  I shared momentarily ago on FB this very article with the caption of my own...

From Fb:

OMG....I want to love on this womans writing! For real everything in me screams Y-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so done with the labels...the categories...the yes this no that...if people would just love what they eat. Eat it slowly...savor it! I am all for eating seasonally but I do NOT want to carry even that label so I hereby dump it!! And all labels for that matter. Food is life and meant to be eaten and enjoyed all of it much as life itself is! I have lost over 12 pounds and have had NO labels no restrictions except feeding my body what it desires listening...savoring...enjoying the food and the company slowly. Ok im done...off the soap box...but give it a try give up the lables and love yourselves enough to move on and enjoy!! Get outside as she says enjoy the life you have!


AND I MEAN EVERY WORD!!  Here is the article for you yourself to enjoy:

http://www.beckyphipps.com/blog/2015/2/4/punch-clean-eating-in-the-face

Its all real right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously GO READ IT!!  And give up the labels yourself.  What freedom there is in it!  I shutter to think of all the money we waste on seminars...workshops...foods...supplements...and the such.  And the people making all of this money the bloggers...the companies..makes me sick!  If we would just stop looking to someone or something to "fix" us and stop seeing that food is our enemy!!!  Anyways im done with the soapbox for today.

Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment