Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wednesday....February 25, 2015....

Was struggling with just a hint of cabin fever and today was one of the days this week I planned to be away from home.  Never the less as soon as I drove out of our driveway I was already homesick.  I love being here at the cottage.  But being away was good for me today as well.  Some time with my sister, some shopping, and a three hour coffee date with Marcy.  Just what the soul needed.  Home after seven and the Lumberjack was already working on the kitchen walls some more and had the barn chores complete.  We settled into bed early with no reading this evening.  Some snow is predicted tomorrow.  Less than an inch.  Im so over the winter now.  The last couple of days have been a spoil with sun and warmer temps.  The coffeehouse we went to today is a must for many more trips.  The coffee was one of the best in the area and the atmosphere was awesome as well.  It was an old bank and we had the vault room all to ourselves for the entire three hours.  Wish I had gotten some pics of the interior but one of their signage will have to do.
Be well,
Lisa


1 comment: