Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Our plans changed slightly but we just rolled with it and it feels so right!  Slept in way early as the Lumberjack took off today.  That in itself made me a very happy valentine!  We got cleaned up and headed into town to have breakfast.  Something we dont do often...breakfast out that is.  We love dinner out and honestly we equally love to eat breakfast out.  Its just so danged over priced in my opinion as we have all the making of what we like right there at the cottage!  Then a few errands for some much needed supplies to work on the kitchen.  I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in there even though it is just ONE wall that is nearly complete.  Hoping that by ends day tomorrow it will be finished and I will share the pics of before and after of that area alone.  As I sit here now it is snowing and blowing wildly outside and Im glad we decided to change plans from evening to morning.  Lumberjack is working away on the said wall and im about to watch a little hulu while I wait until I am needed in there. I did take some time today and be a little creative with the window in the wall.  Tess was recently in Costa Rica and brought me home a piece of drift wood and I knew exactly what I wanted to make of it.  A gorgeous glass bead suncatcher.  Im loving this window.  Maybe a seat there at the counter to enjoy it? Be well friends!
Lisa











No comments:

Post a Comment