Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday.....December 8, 2014....

Let the evening begin!!  Cleaned some of the cottage this morning as well as worked in the to be garden area.  Barn chores were done early as well.  I had plans for an early dinner date with a friend at a local Indian restaurant so an early start was definately best.  I did however have time before to finish a project I started a few days ago.  I have been pinning blanket scarves like crazy and decided to make one of my own.  Well....im hooked!!  Now two more are in the making.  Dinner and a few things picked up from the store and we are tucked in ready for a little snow that is coming our way this evening.
Be well,
Lisa


2 comments:

  1. brrrr, snow! Love that scarf. The extent of my garden work now is adding chicken coop material so that the nutrients leech down throughout the winter. Ready to be tilled in very early spring. Will receive seed catalogs after the first of the year and will start dreaming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We purchased wooded property in the spring if we are to have anything we have to clear all year to have anything in the spring. Just got my first catalog today so exciting. But i think i will follow your lead and wait till spring and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete