Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday......December 26, 2014....

The Holidays were everything I could have asked for them to be here in the cottage our first year.  However....I have come down with a terrible cold.  Quite possibly even strep!  If not better by the beginning of the week I will see the dr for the very first time in so many years I cannot even remember.  Lumberjack has NEVER even been to the dr office and we have had them for all of our married lives!  Anyhow...here are some pics of our past couple of days....



Not a fan of sheetz...but we needed gas christmas eve and he knew I felt horrible and bought me this frozen hot chocolate.  YUM!


One of my favorite things of the Holidays is picking the right wrappings.  This year it was mostly newspaper, colored raffia and hand painted feathers but for firefly she needed "real" paper. lol








No comments:

Post a Comment