Monday, December 15, 2014



http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-simple-womans-daybook-december-15th.html

                                                              For Today
                                                         December 14, 2014

Outside my window.......Grey skies but oh so warm!!!!  Fire burning and windows open.

I am thinking.......About the newest addition coming to the farmstead on Wednesday.  Pekin ducks!  

I am thankful.......For this absolutely beautiful break in the weather.

I am wearing......Vintage brown cord bibbies, vintage tan leather shoes, tan long sleeve tee.  Work clothes.

I am creating.....Decided at the last minute to make a gift for a friend and tomorrow is our dinner date so am rushing like a mad woman to get them done.  But the sun streaming in the window today definately makes it more enjoyable.



I am wondering.....What it would take to re-do a place in town here where we live.  So many have such amazing possibility and just begging for some love...and oh could I give it the love!



I am reading.....Stillllll the Harbinger....

I am hoping.....That these girls...and boy....accept the new ladies and gentlemen well.



I am learning....Patience.....ugh!  So much I want and need to do but so little time and energy.

Around the house.....Laundry is finished for the week with the gorgeous weather break.  Tree to be decorated as well as the rest of the cottage.  

In the kitchen.....Yummies!  




I am pondering.....Spring....I am ready to relax and enjoy the rest of the witner but I am always pondering the next season.  Not necessarily "ready" for it....just thinking of it.

A favorite quote for today.....


One of my favorite things......Lazy pups enjoying the sunshine in the afternoon.



A few plans for this week.....Tomorrows dinner date with a friend in town,  Errands and coffee on Wednesday at the always favored chocolatier with a friend, A very very special night on Thursday with my love in the town of our hearts, a relaxing two days before a family get together on Sunday.

A peek at one of my days from the past week.....

Our annual shopping trip with this "little" grown up.

4 comments:

  1. Those pics of the food look really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote...I work diligently on patience

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH, patience! I don't think I am ever going to get that one down. It was a very nice day here too! Turned out rather breezy but warm. Yep, the pups like to soak up that sun that is warming the hardwood floors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy food! I hope the new additions settle in okay!

    ReplyDelete