Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7, 2014....

Its been a busy couple of days here at home.  Lots of knitting and sewing being worked on.  Larry worked a little more on the living room floor.  Hoping to finish it next Saturday before we put up the tree.  Today the Sun was out and it was AMAZING....made you feel alive again after DAYS of rain and clouds.  We worked in the garden area some more before getting cleaned up to go to town.  I woke with a terrible sinus headache...not really sure I can say I slept actually.  Took something around two am then my brother showed up bright and early to work on the plumbing some more.  He gave me something to take...all on an empty stomach as I had made some delicious broiled pears with hickory syrup, honey and sucanant.  But the pain was so bad I couldn't eat them.  Needless to say while we were driving to my sisters house the empty tummy and meds were NOT agreeing with me at all!!  A hot shower at her house definately helped.  Then dinner at Red Robin.  Larry gave me a new Alex and Ani bracelet for my birthday.  The peacock feather!!!  Stopped to see the inlaws where the oldest daughter and her family were as well.  Then met the youngest and her husband at the Charlie Brown Christmas event.  It was absolutely beautiful.  Cold and crisp outside but so warm and bright inside.  The girls and their families also gave me a gift card for the jewelry store for another bracelet!  A stop for hot chocolate for all and headed home.  The fire has been stoked and we are settling in for an evening of movies on the sofa.
Be well,
Lisa

























No comments:

Post a Comment