Thursday, May 1, 2014

10 days!!!!

Ten days to go until settlement!  Woha!!  Seems like time has went so fast and yet so slow all at the same time.  I now weird.  We are sooooooo ready to get physically working on this project.  I have been working nearly 40 hours a week and will continue to do so as long as I have the hours available.  The extra cash is so nice to have and well come October I will have all the free time I need or want.  Spent some time over the weekend at some friends home learning more and more of their solar power system.  Feeling much more confident about how it all works and that we can have great success with it.  The weather has been stormy and rainy so laying low at home when not at work.  Found the nicest pair of womens work gloves I have absolutely ever seen.  Just had to buy them!  Leather and sturdy yet absolutely adorable!!  Well the day is calling!!
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment