Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Daybook...

http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Puffy white clouds, blue skies and trees budding with beautiful green leaves.

I am thinking...Even when things "seem" off they turn out so good!

I am thankful...The ability to love so many with so much love its uncontainable!

In the kitchen...Salads and lots of them lately.  Really craving greens!

I am wearing...Grey jeggings, linen tunic, black cami, and those black flip flops with a new toe ring...FINALLY!

I am creating...Space in my daily life for nothingness!

I am going....Running errands and shopping today, Hooping and yoga at a studio tomorrow, working the weekend and then celebrating that dear husbands birthday with family on Monday.

I am wondering...How this adventure would have turned out 10 years earlier.

I am reading...One second after.

I am hoping...For a busy season at work this weekend.  Makes time go so much faster.

I am looking forward to...SETTLEMENT!

I am learning....more like remembering..how good it feels to dance and feel free.  Add a hoop to that and WOW!

Around the house...Spending so little time here.

I am pondering..EVERY SINGLE WORD HERE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw

A favorite quote for today..."For I am yours, and you are mine"

One of my favorite things...Conversations with complete strangers!

A peek into my day..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment