Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Emotions....

Set out with a day full of plans.  However how quickly they can change!  Breakfast with the mother in law and a visit from Cassie.  Then some shopping.  Headed to WV to have tea with a new friend and yoga instructor and herbalist.  A very interesting afternoon.  So much knowledge to be gained and thankful to have met.  Decided to stop at Fireflies school and meet her mom and pick her up as a surprise!  She was so happy and I of course.  Cassie had a call in to her midwife and they requested her to go to the er for a sonogram.  Thankful that I could be there to go along.  Things did not turn out as we had hoped.  My mothers heart is so terribly broken.  I would do nearly anything to take any and all of the pain that my children feel and carry it for them.  I know God has this and will see them through this difficult time but it hurts so badly.  Left the hospital and visited with a very very dear and old friend...much advice and love poured out.  Home with some solid decisions being made.  I am home onced again...and home I will stay!  Work outside of the home just doesnt suit our family.  I am first a wife and mother here on this earth and am much needed there.  Its time now that we have settled on the property to come home onced again.  The thought of Larry having to be there struggling without me to help him to accomplish this dream we have had for so very very long is too much to bear.  We started this together nearly 30 years ago and will see it through together as well.  Tomorrow will be a day full of tears and prayers and I would covet anyones prayers for our family as they go through this difficult time onced again with our oldest and her husband.
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment