Wednesday, May 14, 2014

http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Everything is SO green, a nice cool breeze is blowing, birds are singing and sun is hidden.  Going to need a light sweater today!

I am thinking...How quickly I have made connections and establishing relationships in a new area.

I am thankful...For local co-ops that provide us with so much local organic produce, meats, dairies and grains!

In the kitchen...FISH!  Have been craving and consuming lots of fresh fish.  Especially local fair traded salmon of which we know our farmers!

I am wearing...Green and white Maxi....LOVE! Mustard colored sweater and black flip flops for the day.

I am creating...An open space for our cottage.  Much labor of love here!

I am going...Today....Breakfast and shopping with the mother in law, a visit to a organic herb garden in Berkeley Springs to have tea with the owner, and a long overdue visit with a dear friend to share a bottle of wine this evening.

I am wondering...How much longer I will be working away from home.

I am reading...Not much time at the moment.  Hoping to pick up a new book off the shelf soon.

I am hoping...That all of the estimates come in a timely fashion for the property.

I am looking forward to...Sunday with family!

I am learning....How hard it is to want to be in one place while being in another.

I am pondering...What the next eight weeks look like.

One of my favorite things...Rising early and seeing my husband out the door.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...Coffee date tomorrow afternoon before a yoga class, errands on Friday, Work, time spent clearing the land and a family work day at the mother in laws on Sunday with a cookout.


No comments:

Post a Comment