Monday, May 12, 2014

Let the wild rumpus begin!!!

We settled today on the property.  Are now the proud owners of four wild and wonderful west virginia acres!  I went and helped larry clear some more trees today and had I known just how dang hard it was to do so I would have definately paid someone to do it for me!!  We are halfway through it now so will finish.  Made a pretty dire decision today however.  We decided to forfeit the solar power for the grid.  We have the lines so close to the house it seems silly not to.  And with the heat of summer I just cant see myself living without the ac!  There are just some luxuries just worth paying for!  So we will be hooking to the grid onced the cottage is up!  Took a pic of us with the painting I made.  Wanting to modge podge this picture onto the painting to hang in the cottage as a reminder of the beginning.  Learned very quickly that more than likely these personal pics wont be exactly "pretty".  But hey thats real and that is very important to us.  To keep this real and raw.  Home and ready to relax!
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment