Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Waiting....waiting...waiting....

So much waiting.  I am so not good at this!  I keep attaining more and more absolutely amazing things for the cabin.  All made with such love and character to continue in the spirit of a wabi sabi home.  Its so hard to pack it up until the right time to put it all out.  Today was a lovely day.  Warm and now settling into a storm with a very nice cool breeze blowing through the windows.  Helped Cassie clean today at a lady she works for then we had lunch together an a quick trip to Marshalls!  My I LOVE that store.  A quick stop to the market for some meats and the thrift store with just a couple more treasures.  Larry was to get home much later than usual so I took to the hoop and some great tunes.  Felt so good to let it flow with no worries!  A three mile walk and dinner for him and ready to settle in for the rest of the evening waiting on this storm.
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment