Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Daybook....

Welcome to...

http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Grey skies and a chilly breeze.

I am thinking...How much smoother life is now that I am home onced again.

I am thankful...A husband willing to make decisions when I just cant.

In the kitchen...A few new recipes...Tabouli for one...and lots of bowl foods for summer!

I am wearing...Grey and black yoga pants, grey yoga pullover and the most comfy sweater I have ever bought!

I am creating...A home on paper just waiting to put it all together in the cottage!

I am going...To be working on the calendar for the next few months!  Its filling so fast.

I am wondering...How many new character traits I am going to learn during this waiting period.

I am reading...Rurally Screwed...a novel...funny, corky, and just plain fun for the summer.

I am hoping...To retain all of the character traits I learn as im sure they will be put to the test many times.

I am looking forward to...The many dinner dates hubby and I have on the calendar.

I am learning....Patience!!  In so  many ways I am being tested here!

Around the house...Laundry, meals, meal planning with a few new recipes added each week, walks, hooping.

I am pondering...Which activities to keep and which to ditch for the summer.  No time for them all unfortunately.

A favorite quote for today..."You don't always need a plan.  Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens"~Mandy Hale

One of my favorite things...Larry tucking me in and letting me sleep when he leaves for work with a kiss on the forehead!

A few plans for the rest of the week:....A new meal on sat complete of new recipes, traditional mtn hike to the falls, a walk around the property and meeting the family for a bike ride on the trails and a family picnic afterwards.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment