Sunday, May 25, 2014

End to a long week..

More than a week ago I had decided it was time to quit my job.  However as in Lisa fashion I found many reasons to keep on keeping on there.  Today that came to an abrupt end.  The week was fairly uneventful.  Work mostly.  I am so eager to get started on the property however we are at the point where only the work that needs hired out is to be done.  So I sit and wait...and I am NOT patient at sitting and waiting.  End of the week found me at my weekly yoga class and the opening day of our local farmers market before onced again heading to work.  Home last night and learned that firefly is sick.  A terribly high fever.  In the med express then to the er.  If things dont work themselves out with her fever there is a chance she will have to have a spinal tap to see what is going on.  A very restless night and so much time crying and praying.  Today as I was preparing for work Larry finally convinced me it was time to call it quits.  I couldnt go.  Not worrying about her.  I just cant put myself out there anymore.  It turned out to be a blessed day!!  I quit my job...spent the afternoon with some friends...met a very interesting believer and had quite the conversation...dinner with my love...and a weekly mountain hike to our favorite falls.  Yep he was right.  It was time.  Now onto the life I know and LOVE!
Be well,
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment