Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dirt....and 17 days to go!!

Wow time is really moving rather quickly here.  With only 17 days left until settlement I find myself dreaming often of the plans I have for the cottage.  Yes...we have switched from calling our home a cabin to a cottage.  With the layout, colors and design it just didnt seem much like a cabin but more of a cottage.  OH the plans I have!!  As for the dirt...I just couldnt keep myself from it!  I am so longing to have something green and growing in my presence I bought myself all of the supplies needed to grow some succelents.  GORGEOUS!  And I am truely going to enjoy them while we are waiting!  There is garlic in the garden...but its just not the same as an entire garden full of green and colorful veg!  I have taken on an extra day at work this week and again next so that is keeping me busy and spending more time away from home as I would like.  Thankfully tomorrow I can have some down time and have lunch and a little shopping with the girls in WV.  The weekend will find me working both days this week...bummer!  Well till next time!
Be well,
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment