Thursday, March 26, 2015

Welcoming Spring....

I took my first ever challenge online.  A challenge for seven days of self portraits with a daily prompt to welcome the spring equinox. Thought I would post them here all at one time at the end of the challenge.

Day1

To day I am ready for.....A shift....A shift in nature has prompted a shift within....a shift in boldness, awareness and confidence.  And today I welcome that shift!


Day 2

Today I am hungry for.....nourishment....even that of the sweetest kind that calls for celebrations...Welcoming baby Jacob.



Day 3

I am longing for.....more long lazy sunny afternoons.



Day 4

I am opening for.....Balance and serenity in a day that has started out a bit unbalanced...



Day 5

I am listening for....Today I am listening for the call that new life is on its way.  Can you tell im just a little excited for a new grandSON!?



Day 6

I am searching for.....All things green and growing!



Day 7

I am preparing for....A season of shedding.  Both external and internal.  Of heavy winter clothes of fear of the unknown and of all self judgement.


4 comments:

  1. This is one challenge I would not be able to do. I HATE pictures of me... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand as do I. This was fun and im actually going to participate in many this year as it really had me stepping outside of my comfort zone.

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this, you did so good, I will be abck to read your blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, thank you I really enjoyed doing this challenge and looking forward to more throughout the year.

      Delete