Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday.....March 3, 2015....

What a lazy day!  Did manage three pup walks and many many trips to the barn.  But overall it has been such a stress free lazy day.  Some television...reading...knitting...baking...napping!  LOVED it and it was just what I seemed to need.  I did make the cookies that I pinned.  White chocolate cranberry.  They are absolutely amazing.  Came together very well and baked up nice and soft.  Lumberjack will be thrilled.  No dessert last night and allllll night long I heard about it.  These should last him a day or two.  Headed into the kitchen to whip up a simple but filling supper.  Salmon cakes, mashed potatoes, peas and some pickled eggs and a glass of raw milk!  YUM!!  Not much on the agenda for the evening.  Gathering in the wood for the night, evening barn chores, he wants to change the oil in his tractor.  Then some reading and maybe even a little waltons.  It has just started to rain here.  We were under a winter weather advisory since 10 this am which amounted to absolutely nothing.  I am so disgusted with the hype in the weather anymore....and the local schools in PA even left out at lunch time due to the weather...weather advisory I am assuming as the roads were dry as a bone and not a thing coming out of the sky.  UGH...I like to know when theres going to be a blizzard as much as the next person but come on already...when did we start getting all hyped up over some rain and possibly a little snow!!  Well headed to the kitchen.
Be well,
Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Those do look yummy! I'm glad you got some much needed rest! I did that on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete