Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wednesday.....March 11, 2015....

The rain had stopped but it was a damp and dreary kind of morning to milk the goat and do the barn chores.  A quick shower and I was out the door earlier than I would have liked with only two cups of coffee in me.  Did some banking quickly then met Marcy at Rooster Moon for coffee and a muffin.  Conversation was deep and good as always!  A stop at the local thrift store then made my way to Lurgans greenhouse!  It was amazing in there so much life and green and warmth.  And the smell of the blooming flowers just so young was overwhelming.  Left with some cold weather plants and two elderberry bushes to plant in April as well as red and yukon gold potatoes.  Visited with a friend while picking up the organic co-op order and she blessed me with some of her pink pussy willow to start for the farmstead.  Driving home I felt like so much life was renewed on this day with so many good promising spring goodness sitting in the seat beside me.  Home just before the Lumberjack and did some of the barn chores.  We worked on the garden together as well as the porch swing area in the garden.  I made us a quick supper while he started the fire for the night.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment