Saturday, March 7, 2015

The past few days....

Have been kinda YUCK!  My sister took sick with the flu that landed her in the hospital for three nights and four days and of course I was with her the day she actually got sick. Needless to say the last couple of days have not been pleasant!  Then it snowed....I mean SNOWED!  UGH!!  But today the sun came out and I was feeling a little more like myself however I did spend most of the day just resting.  Ready to get back to feeling active onced again.  I took some time while the Lumberjack was working on the last wall in the kitchen to butter the wooden utensils...thats about it for me for the day.  Not very productive in any way.  Looking forward to the weekend.  To be sunny and WARM!  Plans to finish the wall entirely...work on the littles in the chicken coop that need a feeder....and a new little doe girl arriving...and some time spent with the family to finally celelbrate "february" birthdays...in March none the less.  Well off to bed!
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment