Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday.....November 19, 2014....

Ugh!  If this sinus stuff would just leave me alone!!  Last night was absolutely HORRID!  The bee meeting was really a nice group of local beekeepers.  Im def going to enjoy learning there.  The ride home alone at dark feeling so terribly sick...well that was another experience all in itself that I dont care to repeat any time soon.  Larry had to help me into the cottage, give me some meds and deposit me to bed!  Thankfully I woke with it gone but it seems to have come back on the way home onced again this evening.  Left with the house in a little more dissaray than I would like and that is not going to change until tomorrow.  Felt like a real farmer today...my little red truck was full of wood shavings for the toilet...four sheep skins with the blood and yuck still on them...YUCK!....10 containers of meal worms that were a steal for 1 dollar a piece....and 5 live chickens in a box on the seat next to me!!  All of this waited for me in the truck while I stopped and had a lovely visit and a delicious cup of Mocha Breve with Maureen.  The chickens and hides deposited at James and Katies and home it was!  Larry quickly turned a plastic four drawer dresser into a meal worm farm!  Hoping this works well for the girls up in the barn!  They made good use of the dead ones for sure!  Now settling in with a bowl of rainbow sherbert....Today is the one year anniversary of the death of my Grandfather.  He was such a love of my life.  He never left me down...never gave up on me...EVER...he raised me from birth and gave me everything he could possibly give a child.  I loved him more than words could even say.  I miss him so terribly but I know without a doubt he is in such a better place than the life he had endured here on this earth the last 10 years!  So today I celebrate his love and his life with a bowl of his favorite Rainbow Sherbert ice cream.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment