Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friday....November 7, 2014....

Thought for sure I would be home today ALL day long.  But it would seem I forgot the paint brushes and if im to get the floor finished today thats a pretty important reason to head out.  A quick trip to walmart and home!  I did relax more today trying to catch my breath from yesterday.  A load of laundry was done and hung outside even though its pretty chilly and im sure they wont completely dry.  Worked a very small amount in the garden tomorrow will be a big day out there.  We try to keep Friday night dinners simple but special so tonight it was baked nachos.  Larry came home late as he picked up Indie.  She went to the barn like a trooper!  Nearly cried with joy when I looked into her eyes.  How I have missed that goat!  This will be her last breeding then she will be out to pasture to enjoy her last days here on the farmstead.  Well off to bed.
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment