Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Daybook....November 4, 2014...



http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

                                                                      For Today:
                                                                  November 4, 2014

Outside my window......Sun rising is making the change of the leaves so bright and colorful.  Cool temps but with a high today of an uncomfortable feel for November.

I am thinking.....How interesting that the roosters all around the area seem to "communicate".  And they are not exactly close to one another as homes in the area are in multiples of 4 acres and upwards.

I am thankful.....To be so close to finishing the living room.  I can feel the shift in our spirits here to settle in for the winter and slow down a bit.

I am wearing.....Brown leggings and gorgeous green and lace tunic from my fave store in Shepherdstown.

I am creating....Still working on the knitted cardy but cutting out a new dress pattern for winter as well.

I am going.....To spend some time working on the calendar and making sure things are tidy there..

I am wondering....If this woodstove is going to be too much for this little cottage until the additions are done.

I am hoping......We take our time to find and settle into a new place of worship.

I am learning......Trying that is to learn to adjust slowly to this change in time.

Around the house....Catching up on laundry, knitting, sewing, reading and readying the garden.

In the kitchen.....Smoothies again as of late.  With mango lemongrass being a fave.

One of my favorite things.....Showing friends and family around our new to us town!

A few plans for this week....Trip to the butcherer to pick up the lamb and hide, am coffee with a friend, lunch with Rhoda, errands and shopping....lots of it as this is a very busy week.  So excited the organic produce order is this week also!

A peek into one of my days this past week.....


                                                Amazing day showing Tess around town!




No comments:

Post a Comment