Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday....November 8, 2014....

Larry worked this morning then had a few errands to run before coming home.  I took advantage of the time to clean the house and wash all the bedclothes.  It will be so nice to fall asleep under fresh line dried sheets!  Onced home we worked a little in the garden and finished some projects here at home.  I had really wanted to get the tv up off of the table and hanging on the wall.  That was accomplished and I LOVE it...just waiting on the snow to fall and to settle in watching a nice movie with the love of my life listening to the fire crackle.  This home is truely becoming the place of our dreams and I honestly could not be happier.  Friends came to visit this evening and we enjoyed a lovely dinner in town.  Now for some netflix and a cup of hot tea.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment