Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Monday...November 24, 2014....

Seemed like the day just flew by!  I finished the second part of the hardwood floor in the living room that had needed stained and polied.  That took most of my day in itself.  The pups took time to relax on the sofa nearly all day watching me work.  James came and did some hunting....unsuccessful for now!  I left early to pick up Firefly from school and made a run to the local goodwill.  Scored some new plant pots as they were very much needed.  Picked up Firefly and we headed first to Lowes for some paint as I wanted to paint the two coffee tables of sorts we have.  They were made from a barn door at our old home and needed a fresh coat of paint for sure!  While there found yet another plant in need of some love and Firefly felt certain I could do it.  Dinner at Chick Fil A and then met her mommy at Walmart.  Home for barn chores and a quick dinner for Larry then painted said tables.  They turned out quite well.
Be well,
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment