Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wednesday November 6, 2014....

Thinking im ready to slow down and take time to do some journal blogging onced again.  I miss coming here daily and writing down my days.  This little journal place is nice and I enjoy capturing my thoughts daily....good and bad!  So on with it.....This was a VERY physical day.  Woke early had my coffee and devotions by the window looking out at the makings of a garden.  Decided today would be the day to tear into it for the week.  On the weekends Larry cuts down more trees, cuts them into pieces, puts together any raised beds I have ready for him and then leaves it all there for me.  So today I got right to it and let me say it took ALL day long.  Add in there that I polied a third of the wood floor as the other two thirds is yet to be laid.  LOVE the floor so much!  Larry came home with another truck load of the skid wood ready for all of our many creations.  He had to run back out to Berkeley Springs to pick up his riding tractor we had some work done on.  Dinner was very laid back and bed came early!  Busy busy day ahead tomorrow!
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment