Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Daybook....



http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

                                           For Today 10/14/14

Outside my window.......Heavy grey skies with a gusty wind.

I am thinking......Winter is surely on her way!

I am thankful for...The chance to find new fellowship in a new area.

I am wearing.....Brown leggings, oversized flannel shirt and muck lucks.

I am creating.....Wall art to hide the electric panel.  Pic next week!

I am going.....To need to stock up on essential oils for the winter season.

I am wondering.... Honestly....I am wondering a little too much over this ebola!

I am reading.....Same book as last week as well as the new living magazine from Doterra.

I am hoping....This ceramic tile project turns out well.  I have never laid tile before and Larry has left it in my hands.

I am learning.....To lay ceramic tile lol.

Around the house.....Laundry, evening hot drinks, planting the garlic for winter, and finishing up some loose ends.

In the kitchen....Lots of roasted veg as the produce order just came in.  Roasted chicken, bone broth soups and searching for a recipe for the lemons that have ripened from the lemon tree.


I am pondering.....My preparedness for winter and sickness.

One of my favorite things.....The many calls a day from husband for no reason at all.

A few plans for this week....Two nephew birthday parties with family, Lunch date with Tess and to try a church for sure this week!

A peek into one of my days this last week.....



Lunch with Dee at a local favored spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment