Saturday, October 4, 2014

Exhaustingly good day...

Ahhh to finally be able to sit for a moment is true bliss!  Up way early to do the chores then head out to our local chapter conference of Weston A Price.  As always the food was absolutely amazing!  And the speaker this year was Sarah Ballyntine from the Paleo Mom.  Very good indeed.  And held at a Organic Orchard near Gettysburg.  Beautiful setting as well.  Also this year I took my Sister and was able to introduce to the world of REAL foods!  Not quite sure how on board I have her yet but plenty of time ahead for more convincing!  Goodies were  brought home as well.   A really cute tee for myself with a goat on it of course!  And some feta dill salmon burgers sustainably caught and local farmers.  Some organic local maple cream!  Larry built me the chicken coop today while I was gone and it turned out so nice.  Pics of that on Monday.  Hes out now trying to catch the buggers and get them cooped up!  Better him than I thats for sure.  Temps are falling pretty drastically and the wind is howling around the cottage.  Looking forward to next weekends project...THE WOOD STOVE!.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment