Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Simple womans daybook...

Join The Community ~ September Edition

http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-simple-womans-daybook-september_22.html#comment-form

Outside my window......A very dark and star lit night!

I am thinking.....How thankful for family I am.  So much help  has been done at the cabin by family.

I am thankful for.....The internet.  Nuff said!! lol

I am wearing....warm snuggly pajamas for a chilly night ahead.

I am creating....A kitchen that I am loving.

I am going....To be cooking up some very tasty dishes in the coming weeks.

I am wondering....How I ever managed without wifi before.

I am reading... A christmas novel

I am hoping....for cooler daytime temps.

I am learning....To be content onced again at home.

In the kitchen....Lots of mushrooms at mealtimes.

One of my favorite things....Geese as they fly over the house

A few plans for the rest of the week....Errands and shopping and a coffee date at a local chocolatier, A long weekend with the husband, A day trip away with said husband, And working more on the cottage.

A peek into one of my days....

Getting oh so big...how I do love that little firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment