Thursday, September 4, 2014

daybook.....Tuesday September 3, 2014...

Welcome to...

http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Bright sunny skies that are FULL of humidity.

I am thinking...How much I am longing for FALL.

I am thankful...A new grandbaby to be born in April and praying hard for MORE and soon!

In the kitchen...A pot of chili even though its way to hot to eat let alone cook.

I am wearing...Yoga clothes!

I am creating...Finally the home!

I am going...To be on the road alot over the next few weeks.

I am wondering...How we will ever get it all done.

I am reading...The word only at the moment.

I am hoping...To be settled in by winter.

I am looking forward to...Time with family over the weekend.

I am learning...To think before speaking.

Around the house...A MESS !

I am pondering...Not much these days.

A favorite quote for today..."And at the end of the day your hair should be messy, your feet dirty and your eyes sparkly" ~Shanti

One of my favorite things...The sound of locust in the heat of summer.

A few plans for the rest of the week:....Many trips to the property, Holy Yoga, Dinner date with a friend, celtic music on the mountain in one of our all time favorite spots.

A peek into my day...
Holy Yoga.  A new form of yoga to me but I am truely in Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment