Saturday, April 19, 2014

Stress.....22 days to go!!

This blog is something I am hoping myself and my friends and family will look at and see the progress of this life changing challenge and choice we have made. And the one thing very important to me is that i am transparent in it all!  And that means the bad and ugly as well.  So here goes!!  Im stressed!!  Not to the point of giving up but to the point where im getting on my own nerves lately!  I guess its all of the changes happening at what seems like onced.  Work for me is picking up hugely as the warmer weather approaches. Which only means more hours away from home.  I feel so guilty with the little man having to be home by himself for 12 hours at a time.  Meals are hurried and no where near as healthy as we are used to.  Im sure we will pay the price for that!  The goat...Indie...we have decided to dry her up and oh how i miss that time in the barn with her.  I will surely miss her presence!  She will be visiting James and Katie for the next five months waiting on us.  The chooks are also going to be making their way there in a week or two as well.  We are selling so many of the things we wont need or want onced we get to the cabin so this already little empty home is feeling so desolate.  The weather is getting warmer and I am so aching to get outside and work in the dirt...but alas not this year onced again.  Its easter and I have to work the holiday!!  This is the first ever for our family and we are all struggling with it.  Trying to remember that I only have five more months of working and upheaving and things should finally settle down for us.  We did go and visit Firefly yesterday.  Had a great lunch and took a walk.  Hoping the stress I feel within myself calms soon!
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment