Monday, April 7, 2014

Time is Flying!

Seems I can hardly remember much of the last six days including today.  Found myself this morning wondering and trying so very hard to remember what day of the week...or weekend...this was!  Im not at all happy about any of this either!  I took a part time job to help increase the funds to complete the cabin...and while it is and will always remain "part time"...the way it has landed last week and this week made it very much seem like full time!  I have worked for the past six days straight for nine hours a day.  Im tired and so very much ready for the next six days off.  Praying this doesnt happen again.  However, if it does...I will surely survive.  Until October that is!!  On a good note.  I have been able to score some amazing deals for the cabin...several of our cabinets for the kitchen at 75% off and the tile for the back splash in the kitchen for 90% off.  And some Figs, Blueberries and Blackberries!  And Larry while at home without me has made himself quite resourceful as well.  He has pulled enough skids to complete the entire living room floor.  And just yesterday bought the water tanks we will need for the rain water system in the cabin for an amazing 90 dollars!  Settlement is only 35 days away and we are getting excited, aggrivated, and nervous all in one.  Yoga class tomorrow afternoon seems so long overdue and will hopefully allow me some time to just breath and rest.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment