Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Oh Friday.....

How I thought you would never get here.  Still struggling with the hives issue.  Lots of lavendar oil and Wild Lettuce Tincure.  It was a good day...well...yeah...it was good.  I took the pup walks and after the second one found a tick had bit me...on the neck no less!!  With the Lumberjack at work and the mother in law not home I headed straight for Katies to have James remove the little demon!!  Oh how I dislike them...no I hate them!!  Ugh!  Dinner this evening was baked oatmeal as Cassie and Karl and the grands were coming for a visit.  Firefly spent the evening with the kittens and making homes for them in the living room.  She also took the fish home as I really am not good at tending him.  Jacob was just a little fussy but hey when your two months old you can be fussy anytime you want.  He is just amazing.  Straightened up the living room after they left but it wont stay that way long.  We are planning to skip church tomorrow and tackle the entire living room ceiling.  Hoping to beat some heat by Monday.  Well headed to bed.
Be well,
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment