Monday, May 11, 2015

A hot HOT monday....

YUCK!  Yes I know I wanted summer...but slowly!  This heat is unbearable to say the least.  We have now put two ac units in the cottage and its not doing the job!  Figured out this afternoon what I believe to be the problem.  Ran it by the Lumberjack and he totally agrees even thought so sooner but didnt want to break my heart with the news.  Well let me just tell ya....my creature comforts are far more important to me than the beauty of our home!  So we wont necessarily be keeping the cathedral ceilings.  They will be higher than the bathroom of course but not so much cathedral.  With a metal roof and the pitch nothing will cool properly and that is far more important at the end of the day!  So we will be finishing the ceiling in the living room and kitchen area in the next three weeks!  Giving the heat someplace to go and the units the chance to cool properly.  Soooo I sit here patiently waiting on him to get home so we can slap back some supper then head out to do the evening barn chores together and work a little in the garden space before retiring for the evening.  This is truely the best part of my day....making him dinner and waiting on him to get home!  Rain may even happen later this evening...praying hard for some anyhow!
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment