Monday, June 16, 2014

The Daybook....Monday...June 16, 2014...

Welcome to...

http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Was a very sunny day now turned to grey stormy skies.

I am thinking...How good it feels to be rooted and planted at home this week.

I am thankful...A supportive family willing to help in this dream.

In the kitchen...Chocolate peppermint smoothies!  Along with other fruits and greens.

I am wearing...Grey linen capris, green flowy tank top and flip flops.

I am creating...A knitted and felted travel basket.

I am going...To enjoy a week of rainy weather knitting and felting!

I am wondering...If the weather will clear for saturday to build the barn roof.

I am reading...Good enough to eat. 

I am hoping...That Sukey the cat takes care of her kittens this time around.

I am looking forward to...Knitting group this evening and the beginnings of a new project.

I am learning....Felting.  And loving it so far.

Around the house...Laundry from the weekend, fresh produce for meals, cordials by the gallon being started.

A favorite quote for today..."What if I fall?  Oh my darling what if you FLY?"

One of my favorite things...Afternoon walks that make you sweat terribly!

A few plans for the rest of the week:....Knitting group, midweek trip to the property, Evening out with a friend, Errands friday and lunch with Rhoda, and the barn raising on Saturday followed by a cookout with the family, and yet another cookout at the lake with friends.  The week may be slow but the weekend is NOT!  Thinking this wont change until fall.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment