Monday, June 23, 2014

The Daybook.....

Welcome to...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-july-daybook-editions.html

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Bright blue skies and a slight breeze.

I am thinking...Im not into astrology however a friend is and shared with me a video about it..thinking how fitting that a Sagitarius is a wanderlust...

I am thankful...For a week of rest ahead.

In the kitchen...Zuccini and lots of it!  With sauteed organic mushrooms..YUM!

I am wearing...Black flip flops, new grey silky carpi leggings, pink workout top, and a cardigan, hair in a messy bun!

I am creating...Still creating the knitted/felted tote.  Done soon!

I am going...To be needing more wool for the next project.

I am wondering...The move in date of the cottage!

I am reading...Still reading "Good Enough to Eat"...not as good as I had hoped but determined to finish it.

I am hoping...The fourth of July is nice weather.

I am looking forward to...Fall...I know it seemed like yesterday I was ready for summer.  Loving summer but knowing fall has a move in store makes me so anxious.

I am learning....ALWAYS learning patience!

Around the house...Laundry, dog walks, evening walks with Larry, reading and knitting.

A favorite quote for today..."Don't be affraid to start over, its a new chance to rebuild what you want."

One of my favorite things...The way the trees show their under colors hours before a storm comes our way.

A few plans for the rest of the week:.....Mid week trip to the property, a trip to the seamstress, possibly a trip to the livestock auction, errands and dinner on Saturday, and Sunday finishing the goat barn at the property

A peek into my day..

I look at this picture with a lump in my throat.  I am by far the luckiest woman in the entire world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment