Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Daybook....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MUgbMuWDHHE/SRblNnUubfI/AAAAAAAABjs/ZCnQ0tM_NPo/s1600/simple-woman-daybook-large.jpg



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Blue skies with lots of white puffy clouds

I am thinking...How good it will feel to rid this sinus headache

I am thankful...Clarity, and rememberance of past loved ones.

In the kitchen...Green smoothies....and the new fave..Choc/banana/chia/peppermint smoothie

I am wearing...Green and tan tunic, brown leggings and vintage loafers

I am creating...Dreams for the new space in the cabin.

I am going...Home all day and tomorrow with a busy weekend ahead.

I am wondering....Not much these days just taking it all in stride.

I am reading...The last american man.

I am hoping...For beautiful weather for the coming weekend.

I am looking forward to...Saturday...a day spent in our favorite town.

I am learning....To have thicker skin in the work force.

Around the house...Laundry, canning and more packing.

I am pondering...A haircut!

A favorite quote for today..."I wish you enough"

One of my favorite things...The time spent in the barn during milking.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...Haircut, Juice bar date, A trip to the land and a satruday with friends in our favorite town.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment